Friday, July 24, 2015

Hey look, work swag!

So the mailman, UPS and FedEx all made deliveries today, the last of which was a care package from the home office (which is San Francisco if anyone was wondering).

In it was what I call work swag: A new Bleacher Report polo, jacket, hat and backpack, which will be getting lots of use this season. The hat and jacket are going straight into my car for those times I get caught in the rain at practice, and I might wear out the polo by midseason.

FYI: I usually go jacket and slacks for games, but for the me the key to covering games is comfortable shoes. There's always some walking involved to get postgame stuff, and if you're on the road it may be a hike to car afterward. You just never know.

(I always cringe when I hear the words: "There's a postgame shuttle" because half of the time they aren't running any more when the writers get done. But I digress).

The point of this post was to express just how close we are to things really ramping up. Two weeks from today I plan on being at by first practice ... and looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment