Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Here we go again ...

So a bit of news that I can finally tell everyone.

Starting in July I'll be back writing for Bleacher Report, covering college football.

The big difference this time is that I won't be only covering Alabama. Filling a new position just created my title will be SEC Lead Writer, which means in addition to the Crimson Tide I'll be concentrating on most of the Western Division.

It should be quite a challenge.

For those who don't know I worked for Bleacher Report for a while last spring and thoroughly enjoyed it. According to the stats on my old profile page I wrote 55 stories and had more than 625,000 hits.

With the season fast approaching it shouldn't take long to exceed those numbers. Look for my first return stories to post over the next couple of weeks, but my first extensive coverage to be from SEC Media Days in Birmingham (July 13-16).

It's hard to believe that's just a couple of weeks away.


No comments:

Post a Comment