Thursday, September 3, 2015

10 Things I Think, Week 1

Welcome to football season!

I'm trying something new on Twitter, 10 Things I Think in the SEC, which I plan to try and do every week.

Here's the first 10 for those interested:

1) Anyone who believes Alabama is in decline hasn't looked at its roster.

2) Ole Miss is way underrated.

3) If Texas A&M beats Arizona State the bandwagon will overflow.

4) Tennessee looks good on paper, but is still probably a year away from being a serious contender.

5) Kentucky will be better and pull of a pretty big upset.

6) If the media was asked again to predict the West, Arkansas would be last again after the injury to RB Jonathan Williams.

7) I have no doubts that Auburn's D will be better. I just doubt that it'll be enough to win the West.

8) LSU may be the team that can least afford an injury at quarterback.

9) Two-time reigning division champion Missouri is still the most overlooked team in the East.

10) I still believe the Crimson Tide will have the nation's best defense:  http://ow.ly/RLGbF

No comments:

Post a Comment